Is age 37 a curse?: Most SA celebrities die at age 37.

Age 37 is an unfortunate age. Why?

Age 37 is Bad news in South African Entertainment industry. 
I know for some of you, this may not come out sane but I can assure you that I know what am talking about. 

As I said, age 37 is no good news for South African Entertainment industry, I know you must be wondering what am talking about but don't worry, here's it.

This is where it all started and I took notice of it, deaths occurring in SA are normally taking place at age 37. 

First it was Flabba.
Flabba died at age 37, am certain that you now see where this is going to. If you haven't don't worry I still have more in stores for you.

Sfiso Ncwane.
Sfiso Ncwane also died at age 37, Ncwane was not the last to die at age 37.

Mandoza.
It is so Sad to continue writing this but it's a must I include him in this. Nkalakatha also died at age 37, you see now?

Now it's Pro Kid.
Let's try a pray for this nation, pray that this stops, pray that God forgives us for all the wrongs we have done that made him so angry that he takes away people we love.





Comments

Popular related posts

PITCH BLACK WAS DINIED BAIL, AGAIN!!!

MoSand Palace is considered a Costly Palace!

ChooseDay: Thandeka Zulu (+5Pics)

Nando's: Hephi fridomu deyi!!!

Sad News: Mangosuthi Buthelezi's wife dies