Monday Motivation: #ItWasntEasyBut

Talk heals.

Watching people smiling, laughing out loud and cheering at public places and exaggerate that things are going well on their sides and calculate that you are the only person with problems without knowing their true hidden emotion, burden and sorrow until they get to tell their story, then you feel that smile hides a lot and your burden weigh less than theirs.

Its surprising knowing how strong people are, facing difficulties and striving well out against all odds, theirs stories build, encourage and motivate.

Well social media has become a great and useful platform where people find it easy to discuss or talk about their sensitive stories without being judged as they say 'Its easy to confide with a person who you hardly come across' 

A trend setter, Anele Mda grown a courage and created the trend because he believed we all had obstacles, failure and tough time that we passed through then, when you look back and say #ItWasntEasyBut I made it. 
He then urged people to join the hashtag at 07:00 for people to outcast on how they managed to succeed on them.

The #ItWasntEasyBut has trended on twitter with over 10.3K tweets in less than 6 hours.

Here are 5 top tweet:

  • I had to leave varsity after My Dad passed in a car accident and help at the business because I knew it took all of him to make it Sucessful for us to have a better life ....#ItWasntEasyBut a year later the business was stabilized and returned to school now honors is unfolding
    12:40 PM · Mar 25, 2019 · Twitter Web App


  • #ItWasntEasyBut I managed to stop my addiction no more getting high look at how beautiful I am since I started recovering #PositiveMindAttitude #mondaymotivation

    #ItWasntEasyBut Through education I turned my life around ,was once a nobody -saved money after working for in 2011 counting ppl & registered at varsity later ,today I m a master's degree candidate and permanently employed .Thanks education is indeed a key

  • #ItWasntEasyBut took me 9years to get my degree including gap years because of lack of funding. Graduating on 27th March, got an employment contract, baby on the way & through all that my lovely wife has been my rock (married her Dec 2018). Life's Good. Thank you Jehovah.
    1:32 PM · Mar 25, 2019 · Twitter for Android


  • Coming from an abusive family. Being in an abusive relationship. A step-father who always told me that I'm worthless and won't amount to anything. Pain after pain. By the grace of GOD here I am. Healthy, independentand oh so beautiful. I thank HIM for His grace #ItWasntEasyBut
    10:40 AM · Mar 25, 2019 · Twitter Web App


    Comments

    Popular related posts

    PITCH BLACK WAS DINIED BAIL, AGAIN!!!

    MoSand Palace is considered a Costly Palace!

    ChooseDay: Thandeka Zulu (+5Pics)

    Nando's: Hephi fridomu deyi!!!

    Sad News: Mangosuthi Buthelezi's wife dies