Friday feeling: Donald's Sanctuary Love

 Today is Donald's Big day, Let's celebrate him.


Today we are celebrating our own, Donald is one of those musicians who find it easy to interact with their fans, on Twitter he follow back his followers, replies on his fan's tweets & retweet necessarily. 

Donald notified us of his song long time ago, which made us stay longing for it, now that the song is out, we're more than delighted listening to it.

Sanctuary Love been played on radio for the first time today and it is a Jam for the whole year. Santuary love  featured Zanda Zakuza, Dj Tira and Prince Bulo, it feels so satisfying not to have been the only one hype about this song, other fans are celebrating: 

"Because of the love I have for you I had to make mean to come online today to say I love you & I'm proud of you,I may not be able to be here to tweet & retweet about our  #SanctuaryLove since had to sell my phone a month ago because of my made financial status but U in my heart😍"-@Makhanya_TZ 

"You are my favourite ...u know what i mean ...kip on being the good girls that u are Nginithanda iscefe ...#SanctuaryLove"-@ZinhleKhambule

Sanctuary Love's first TV performance on Live Amp tonight on SABC1, 19:30, 😊it's a date. 






Until next time I love y'all♡!

Comments

Popular related posts

PITCH BLACK WAS DINIED BAIL, AGAIN!!!

MoSand Palace is considered a Costly Palace!

ChooseDay: Thandeka Zulu (+5Pics)

Nando's: Hephi fridomu deyi!!!

Sad News: Mangosuthi Buthelezi's wife dies